COOLMATIC Aggregate and Water Cooling
For cooling of the concrete aggregates, usage of liquid nitrogen (LIN) is the best and highly recommended solution. Polarmatic offers the most energy efficient aggregate cooling solution available in the markets in co-operation with Linde, with whom this solution was developed.
While the aggregate cooling can already bring the concrete temperature down significantly, it will also help to cool the water either with the LIN solution or a chiller.
LIN Cooling benefits
- Aggregate cooling brings down concrete temperature
- Cooling of the aggregates lasts through delivery of concrete on site
- Cooling with 50% less LIN than other methods available
- Quick water cooling as an option
- Can be integrated to Polarmatic heating systems, even as a retrofit