TURBOMATIC Warm Water Unit (WAT)
TURBOMATIC Warm Water Unit is a heating solution for generation and storing of warm water in concrete batching plants that are operating in moderate climate conditions.
With Warm Water Unit the concrete batching plants are able to generate warm water for the production process including truck mixer washing and filling of saddle tanks as well as for heating of premises and utility water heating.
- Heating of the batching plant production facilities
- Generation of warm wash water
- Supply of warm water for filling the truck mixer saddle tank
- Production of warm utility water
- Heating of other plant facilities, e.g. offices and laboratories
- Warm water curing applications