FLEXIBILITY AND PRECISE ENGINEERING FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE
Each curing system solution is tailored according to customer-specific requirements and the products the customer is producing: precast concrete products, pipes, blocks and/or pavers.
The complete scope of engineering services provided by Polarmatic ranges from basic, conceptual design to dimensioning and detailed, 3D-design including the following:
- process design of total curing system based on cured products
- selection and dimensioning of equipment to set initial concrete temperature
- dimensioning of moisturizing system
- design and dimensioning of curing environment: tents, kilns & chambers including air circulation
- basic and detailed design of piping system
- design of curing control system
The aim of the engineering services is to provide the best possible curing solution for each specific customer controlling the curing temperature, humidity and time in an optimum manner - resulting in high quality concrete end-products while at the same time save resources which result in a shorter return on investment.